Wednesday 22 May 2013

Oops, I’ve just realized it’s Wednesday - WOYWW # 207


Well it’s almost 8pm and I’ve just realized that it’s Wednesday and that I’ve very nearly missed  What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday again…………what am I like!

I’ve been out with my friend today visiting a couple of nurseries and then when we got back I went out and planted all the bit’s I’d brought.

I had my tea and then decided to do a bit of surfing, but even when I noticed that Annie had already done a WOYWW, I was thinking to myself that perhaps she wouldn't  be around tomorrow and done it a day early.

So my desk is no fit state at all, as you can see. No crafting, just the aftermath of ebay selling.

I promise I’ll be here on time next week……………..I’ve set a reminder on my phone just in case and it’s written on every calendar in the house, so I’ve no excuse.

Now if you said you wanted to swap an ATC with me, don’t forget to let me have your address. A couple are already in the post but there’s still a few to send out, so please can you Email me here   if you want to swap.

I’ll be round tomorrow to see what everyone’s up to this week.

Happy Crafting!
Sue

x





10 comments:

ria gall said...

Hi Sue
oh I don't mind looking at ebay stuff for a change where would we be without good old ebay. My poor postman is struggling under my latest spending
Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
Ria #74

Annie said...

Hi Sue,
I wondered where you were today :-)
My ATC has arrived and I have put yours in the post today [but no opening til next Wed :-) ].
Hugs,
A x

okienurse said...

busy looking desk even though no crafting has been going on. I didn't make it around to many blogs last week so I promised myself that I would visit everyone who visited me first this week. I hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26
I sent an email about swapping ATC

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! The best desk is the aftermath one! Lots of goodies to browse through. :) Hope you will share your garden pictures. Hope you have a super Wednesday!
SueC#129

April said...

You're not late - you're just saving one of the best for last. ;-)
April #131

tilly said...

Oh Dear Sue,
seems you live in a twilight zone as I do lol....... I have been busy in the garden this week as well
Tilly

Bridget Larsen said...

Looks like a very productive desk indeed
Bridget #11

Krisha said...

No crafting, but still a very busy space. A day with friends is always a good choice.
Krisha #50

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Sue,

I have several things I'd like to list on ebay - just never get around to it.

Happy WOYWW
Kay (6)

SandeeNC said...

Well, evidently you weren't that late, because there are a lot of WOYWW behind you! lol It's nice to know we aren't alone, isn't it? OK, I am asking my WOYWW folks to rally behind me and I truly need your support. I am in a contest and the voting ends today so it's now or never. PLEASE go vote for me, yes, I am begging, lol http://www.genuinelyjanestudios.com/genuinelyblog/gjs-design-a-book-contest-top-three-finalists-announced/
waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥