Sunday 10 February 2013

Back in the Old School Yard


This is a page I made a while back.

It's been out for a spot of retouching because the double sided tape I used to stick the journaling down had started to show through the paper and needed to be replaced, but while it is out I thought I would show you these mugshots of me taken during my school years.

I’m not keen on having my photo taken even now and I guess it goes back a long, long way because I can clearly remember really crying on one occasion when the photographer came to visit my Infants school. It took the teachers ages to get me to stop and in a state that looked photogenic. I might add that the said photo isn’t amongst the ones I’ve scrapped here.


I’ve attempted to make the page look a little like a Black Board and the colours represent the colours of my school uniforms.

You might also notice that I’ve given myself 10 out of 10 and a Gold Star, Lol!



You can read a little more about Sue Hyde's school days over at Family Footprints In The Sands Of Time.

1 comment:

JoZart Designs said...

Aaawwwh isn't she sweet and quite a looker by the time of the bottom RH pic! I did notice you'd got 10 out of 10 and a gold star, well you deserve it for all your lovely LillyBo cards... I've just posted more on the blog.
lots of love Jo x