Monday 6 August 2012

What a Suprise!

Yes, I’ve discovered a wonderful surprise this morning when checking my blog.


Back at the start of July I entered my name into the draw that Trish, over at Ink, Paint, Beads was doing for this little lot and guess what……I won!


It’s certainly going to present a big learning curve for me because I’ve never really dabbled in paints very much, just on the odd occasion when at a class may be, so it will be something completely new for me try.

I’m not expecting to turn out anything as wonderful as Trish’s works of art but I’m really looking forward to giving it a go, so thanks so much Trish for the opportunity to learn all about this medium from your DVD.

I shall be watching the post box in eager anticipation now!

Thanks again Trish.

Happy Crafting!

Sue

x

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow. Lucky you Sue. Enjoy.
Hugs,
A x

Trish Latimer said...

You're welcome hun!! its in the post...stalk that postie!! Show us what you make please?! xxxxxx