Tuesday 20 September 2011

Answer - Just One.



Question ………How many candles?

And that’s exactly what the The Daring Cardmaker’s are asking us this week.

They want us to make a card with candles on to celebrate the launch of the new Funky Hand CD, Happy, Happy Birthday and Anice from Funky Hand is even offering a copy of the said CD as a prize, so it’s well work making a card and joining in which is exactly what I’ve done.


I don’t actually have much in the way of candles in my craft stash, a QuicKutz die and just one stamp to be precise, but the stamp is rather a cute one so I’ve used that.

I also took the opportunity to use up a few scraps of some really old (and I mean rearlllllly old) papers and play with my Prisma Colour Pencils too, which was quite satisfying.

So here’s my card




Card – Craft Creations, Creative Cover.
Patterned Papers – Blonde Moments, Sugar Dumpling
Inks – Tsukineko, Black Staz-On.
Pencils – Prisma Color
Rubber Stamps – Penny Black Critter Party (image and sentiment)
Glitter Glue - Stickles

Other BitsBrads
Fibres
Ribbon
Button

4 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Lovely card, that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Kathy said...

Sue - this is sooooo cute and pretty. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "How Many Candles?" challenge this week

Anonymous said...

Oh now how stinkin' CUTE this is!!! LOVE the pink colors and image!! :) TFS!!

purple_pea_fran said...

So cute! Daring Cardmakers this week.