Saturday 20 August 2011

Kid's Company Charity Bike Ride


Please scroll down for my more recent posts but please read this first and consider helping us.

This post will stay at the top of my blog until the Charity bike ride is completed on 20th August. Thanks so much.

Sue
X

I don’t know if you’re aware of the work that Kids Company do, but their focus is on helping vulnerable children who can find themselves in all sorts of horrible situations through no fault of their own.
The Kid’s Company website explains what they do far better than I ever could so please pop along and read about all the good work they do for these children but naturally their work costs money and they are always looking for way to raise the 9 million pounds their website says they need this year.

As part of the fundraising, two fab guys, Dom Wright and Dom O’Neill set out on Friday 29th July to undertake a mammoth cycle ride from Land’s End to John O’Groats and they are looking for sponsors.
If you feel you can help by adding your name to their list of sponsors your donation would be gratefully received and I thank you in advance for your support.
Check out their blog for all you need to know to sponsor them and read about their progress.

Thanks once again for your help………..
and rather you than me boys, my legs (and other bits) ache just thinking about what you’re doing!

No comments: