Thursday 7 January 2010

Colour Create #35 – Lemon & Lime

Just a few flurries of snow today but nothing really to speak about I’m pleased to say so I headed off to Sainsbury’s with dad this morning to do the weekly shop.

I didn’t have anything else planned so decided to attempt my first challenge of the year and the honour goes to Colour Create where they have a theme of Lemon and Lime.

Here’s my card, very simple but pretty I think!

This one is just a collection of different sized blooms and some ribbon, held together with an i-top brad that has been covered in the same Basic Grey paper that I used for the larger backing circle. The other circle has been cut from some Pale Green card stock and embossed.

Card Blank – Papermania Square Pastel cards
Card Stock – Papermania (Pastel Green)
Patterned Paper – Basic Grey (Lime Ricky)
Paper Punch – Martha Stewart Lace Border Punch.
Rubber Stamp – Imagine That, Mix & Match Sentiments (Happy Birthday)
Inks – Ranger Distress Inks (Shabby Shutter & Peeled Paint)
Dies – Spellbinder – Nestabilities (Labels Five)
Circle Cutter – Creative Memories.
Brads – i-top brad covered with Basic Grey, Lime Ricky
Glimmer Mist – Tattered Angles (Iridescent Gold)
Gems – Anita’s Tiny Gems

Other StuffRibbon
Silk Blooms

2 comments:

Lynda said...

This is really pretty Sue and I love the colours - nice to see brights appearing again.

Love Lynda xxx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sue
The colours are so delicate, love your design and details too.
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x