Friday 21 August 2009

Sketch Saturday #64

Second post today and another challenge in the bag but I'm only just in by the skin of my teeth!

This time it’s using this fabby template from Sketch Saturday.



I‘ve used a digital stamp on this card but for the life of me I can’t find where I downloaded it from. If you recognize it as being one of yours or if you can tell me where it’s from please let me know so that I can credit the designer. I’ll be more organized in the future when downloading stamps and change the file name to include the name.




Card – Craft Creations (Embossed Hammer)
Patterned Papers –Memory Stor (Costco Kit)
Digital Stamp Download - ??????
Dies – Spellbinder Nestabilities (Large Scalloped Square & Large Classic Square)
Paper Punches – Fiskars Threading Water and Sunburst border punches. Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch
Inks –Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
Paints – Twinkling H2o’s
Chalks – Readicut Decorating Chalks
Gems – Anita’s Tiny Gems


Other StuffRibbon
Rub-On

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Fab card and love all the punched details - great colours too.

Lynda xxx