Thursday 23 July 2009

Sketch This – #88

I had another birthday card order to sort out this afternoon so I decided to have fun with it and give myself a personal challenge.

I’ve made my very first Pop-Out card!

As it happens, it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it was going to be, which was a pleasant surprise so just to make things a bit more interesting I decided to do the front of the card following the latest sketch from Sketch This.

And here it is in all its glory!

Not only is this a Pop-Out image, I've also decoupaged part of it.


A5 Card Blank – Craft Creations (Creative Hemp Embossed)
Patterned/Plain Papers – Basic Grey (Granola)
Inks – Ranger Distress Ink (Faded Jeans) Tsukineko StazOn (Ultramarine)
Images – Jolly Nation
Dies – Sizzlets (Happy Birthday) Spellbinder Nestabilities (Peony & Labels Two)
Embossing Folders – Cuttlebug (Dots and Stops & Traffic Jam)
Pen – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner (Blue)

Other BitsAlphabet Stamps (Unknown)
Ribbon
Star Clip

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sue, that's fab!

Well done on making the pop-out - they are fun, aren't they?

Card looks great

Stef H said...

oh is this ever fabulous! those things scare the snot out of me. way to go!

hugs,