Tuesday 21 July 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Sketch #31 plus Bonus Sketch


I’ve been busily making cards today but there’s only two that I can show you at the moment.
One is a Birthday and the other an Anniversary card, both made using sketches from 2 Sketches 4 You.

I enjoyed working with this weeks sketch


but I’ve made mine into a panel and mounted it onto an A5 tent fold card.


A5 Card Blank – Craft Creations (Creative Hemp Embossed)
Patterned Papers – K&Co (No idea what collection they were from because they are old)
Ink –Ranger Distress Ink (Peeled Paint)
Paper Punch – EK Success Whale of a Punch (Tag)
Chip Board Shape – Maya Road Vineyard (Heart)
Embossing Powder – Heat It Up! (Enchanted Gold)

Other BitsRibbon

My second card is using the bonus sketch, also from 2S4Y.


This time I had fun with my Basic Grey ‘Boxer’ papers and Rub-On’s and also had a play with one of my new Shapabilities.


A6 Card Blank – QVC Card Kit
Patterned Papers –Basic Grey (Boxer)
Plain Card – Bazzill
Dies – Spellbinder Nestabilities (Small Scalloped Square & Small Classic Circle) Shapeabilities (Ribbon tag)
Rub-On’s – Basic Grey Boxer (Flower)
Embossing Folder – Cuttlebug (Tiny Bubbles)
Ink –Ranger Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick)
Rubber Stamp – Penny Black Critter Party (Happy Birthday)
Large Decorated Brad – Basic Grey Boxer
Pen – Staedtler Fineliner (for faux Grey stitching)

Other Bits
Ribbon
Small brads

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Both lovely, Sue - but especially the first one. I've got three anniversary cards to make soon and this has started me thinking....

claudia shadler said...

wow! what gorgeous cards! I love them both! thanks so much for using the bonus sketch!

Clouds :D

Enfys said...

Both lovely cards Sue, I particularly love the first one for 2 sketches, it's so elegant.
hugs
En xx

Chrissy said...

so pretty!! Love the Anniversary card!

Unknown said...

I love these cards for so many reasons - they are really both fabulous. The card you made for the Bonus sketch is a knock-out!
Thanks for playing along with both sketches
:) Kazan

danemi1 said...

wow you have been busy and they are bootiful cards

Anonymous said...

wow those are gorgeous

cnelson said...

very pretty cards!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors!