Monday 4 May 2009

CPS114 & Kathy's Sketch File #9

I’ve been so very naughty today because I’ve been making cards when really I should have been clearing some more of my mess away and doing the dreaded ironing.

I’ve made a grand total of three cards, one using yesterdays CPS. template and the other two are using one of Kathy’s Waffle, Sketch File templates.

This is the template for CPS.

I thought I would play with a few stamps today and some masking.
Here’s my creation.


Card – Craft Creation
Patterned Papers – Costco Kit
Inks – Versa Color (Various)
Pen – Sharpie (Black)
Embossing Powder – Fun Stamps (Clear)
Rubber Stamps – Lavinia (Horse), Papermania (Happy Birthday), Unknown (Trees and Grasses)
Shape Cutter – Circle Scribe
Paper Punch – Woodware (Small Circle –Peach)
Peel Offs – Craft Creations (SON)

Other Bits
Fibres
Eyelets

The next two cards are using sketch 9
from Kathy’s Sketch File and my new set of ‘Stamping For Men’ stamps from Papermania.
I have to say I just love these stamps, the images are fab!



Card – Craft Creation
Patterned Papers – Basic Grey ( Ambrosia) Junkitz (Summer Collectionz)
Inks – Versa Fine (Black) Ranger Distress Ink (Dried Marigold & Faded Jeans)
Pencils – Prisma
Paints - Twinkling H2o's
Embossing Powder – Fun Stamps (Clear)
Rubber Stamps –Papermania (Stamping For Men & Birthday Greeting), Stamps Away (Tools)
Other BitsBlue Metallic Embroidery Thread
Small Brad
Screw Top Brads
Photo Anchor

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Fab cards! I love the fishy version of the "lace" edge - and the "tools" version too - how very clever of yo - brilliant cards as ever.

Lythan said...

these cards are wonderful - glad you spent time on the important things in life, rather than ironing! The masking on the first card is amazing!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a fun set of creations!! Those sketches look like so much fun!! Great job using them for your cards!! :)

Pamela said...

Great cards! I love that first one!

Elise said...

Great cards! What fun sketches and FANTASTIC results! I'm a sucker for anything "western" so you had me at the horsie-happy birthday, but the "man cards" are darling (in a man-ish way, of course! Hee Hee)! Fabulous work!