Friday 6 February 2009

Even better news!

Anyone who follows my blog will have read last Tuesday that I had just found out I had won not one but two prizes in the Cuttlebug Challenge blog hop last weekend.

Well, my news gets even better:-

I have just had another email from them informing me that because my name came out of the random picker twice I have actually won their
Grand Prize.To say I’m gob smacked is an understatement………..

And my prize………

TENsecond Studio goodies to the value of $150

How amazing is that!

I’ve had a little experience of their products.
I attended a card making class at Imagine That our local craft shop and we made a Christmas cards using a die cut snowflake and the TenSceond Studio metal over the top.
I enjoyed the class so much that I promised myself that I would go back and do another class just dedicated to the metal work but so far I haven’t managed to do it…….well I have no excuse now!



Anyway, can I once again say a big Thank You to the girls over at the
Cuttlebug Challenge blog and an even bigger Thank You to TENsecond Studio for donating such a wonderful prize.

I can’t wait to see what it is!

Oh, and I’ll be sure to come back and show you what I get when it arrives!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Well done, Sue - a fab prize - and well deserved. x

SharonL said...

Wooooweeeee Sue - good for you mate. And much deserved too.

Enjoy all that you get in the goodie bag. Really pleased for you :)
Love Sharon. xx