Saturday 24 January 2009

Di Hickman- #3 (21st Jan)

On a roll today with my second challenge of the day.
This time it’s the sketch from Di Hickman’s blog


You may have noticed that I’m using a lot of Basic Grey papers just recently.
Well the reason is that I picked up some bargain sheets in the sales, just odd sheets but from collections that I’ve not used before. I’m on a big learning curve though because some of them seem rather difficult to use. Still, I shall persevere!

Luckily these one’s were ok but a little on the bright side!


Card Blank – Craft Creations
Papers – Basic Grey – Oh Baby! Girl!
Inks – Distress Ink (Dusty Concord)
Embossing Folders – Cuttlebug (Bloom Dots & Swiss Dots)

Other Bits
Brads
Silk Flowers
Computer Printed Greeting

2 comments:

Spot-On said...

Oh I hear ya on the Basic Grey. Love the papers but just struggle using them. Lovely card, thanks for joining in the sketch challenge!

artfulstampin said...

I like the colours and the way you layered the flowers.