Monday 27 October 2008

Sketch This, Cards #72

I’ve been working on a couple of orders today and used a couple of the template challenges to help me along my way.

This is the template from Sketch This

And here’s my card.
I’ve used a couple more of the new stamps that I brought when I was at the Ally Pally Stamp & Scrapbooking show a few weeks back and thought I'd have a go at colouring them in using Distress Inks. I was fairly pleased with my first attempt because the colours come out quite intense.
I think I need to practise thought because if you look too close you'll see it's a little patchy.........still we all have to have a first go and I'm hopeful that the next attempt will look better!

Card – Craft Creations, Creative Cover.
Patterned Papers – Crate Paper, Taylor Collection
Inks – Tsukineko, Black Staz-On. Ranger Distress Ink in Faded Jeans, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen & Peeled Paint
Pen – Staedtler Triplus Fineliner in Black
Rubber Stamps – Stamps Away, Dude & Happy Birthday

Other Bits
Brads
Fibres
Ribbon

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

Great take on the sketch! I love the colors and fibers. :) tfs!