Sunday 6 July 2008

I've been given an award...yah!

I was so lucky to have been given an award by not one but two people last week, First from the lovely Hazel and then from the equally lovely Jackie

Thanks so much girls….I feel so unworthy.
There are a few little rules attached to it, so here goes……….

1. The winner can put the logo on their website/blog

Which I’ve already done.
2. Put in a link to the person who gave you the award.
That’s taken care of above.
3. Send the award to at least 7 other blogs that inspire you with their layout-creations-themes.
4. Put a link to these sites on your blog
5. Notify the people you nominate for the award.

Now these three rules have proved to be a little difficult because most of the blogs I look at on a regular basis have already been given the award, some more than once. To get round this all I can say is that if I have ever left a message on your blog it’s because I love what you’ve done and have been inspired by it, so please consider yourself as being given the award by me.
I hope that covers it!

No comments: