Thursday 29 May 2008

Sketch This (52) & Di Hickman challenges

I’m back from my weekly trek around Sainsbury’s with Dad and since getting home I’ve been playing with my craft stuff. I can't tell you how pleased I was when I got home because postie came while I was out and brought me three lovely sets of nestabilities........... I have a feeling they are the first of many!
As you can imagine, I couldn’t wait to get crafting but I had to be a little bit patient because I first needed to finish off a 21st birthday card that I started yesterday.

I used the latest template from Sketch This as the basis of this card.


Paper - Basic Grey - Scarlet’s Letter
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink
Fabric paint - Tulip metallic dimensional
Glitter Glue - Stickles
From my Stash
Blooms, Fibres, Chipboard Numbers
Computer printed greeting

With the 21st card out of the way I could now spend some time experimenting with my new toys. Nothing too exciting from my first attempt though, just some squares cut and embossed.

For this card I've used the template from Di Hickman’s Blog.


Paper – Double sided from Memory Stor (Costco Kit)
Ink – Ranger Distress ink (Peeled Paint) & StazOn (Black)
Rubber Stamps – Stamps Away - Tool Time
Computer printed greeting

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your take on Di Hickmans sketch - great colours

Dawn Wheeler said...

Brilliant card for the men ,love it ,Dawnx

papertrails leaver said...

We seem to be on the smae pages. LOL! Wonderful cards!

Katie said...

gorgeous cards!

Katie