Sunday 23 March 2008

There's some lovely people about!

Last week was a bit of an odd week for me, plus a worrying one because my dad was taken ill again with a chest and water infection. Fortunately we managed to avoid a trip to the hospital as usually happens but never the less he is still very poorly.
I know he looks at my blog from time to time, when his vision permits so
Get Well Soon Dad. (((hug)))

With dad not being well I’ve had little time for crafting this week and I found the need to drop out of a PIF (pay it forward) that Andrea was doing on her blog as I didn’t have the time to sort through my stash and find some things to send on to someone.
But when I contacted the lovely Andrea she insisted that I take the crafty bits she had on offer as a RAK instead…..that’s a Random Act of Kindness for those not in the know.

Well, my crafty bits arrived yesterday and I know I’m going to have fun playing the things, especially the stamped images.



Once I get myself straight again I will sort out some bit’s to send on to someone else but for the time being all I can say is Thank You so much Andrea, you’re so kind.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That really is lovely Sue - Hope your Dad is feeling better

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Your very welcome Sue enjoy, hope your dad is better soon.

Andrea xx