Friday 1 February 2008

A Caardvark virgin

I’ve just found another crafty challenge blog to visit….yah!!!

I decided to have a go at the card challenge on the Caardvarks blog but I didn’t realise that there would be a new challenge posted today. Needless to say I’m a little late with this but here goes.

The challenge (for last week) was to make a card either using shades of Blue or one featuring something celestial. If you’re really clever I suppose you could try and make a card using both but as I’m not I plumbed for the shades of Blue and came up with this.



The components were:-

Stripy paper - Junkitz Collection Paperz
Plain and Spotted papers – Your guess is as good as mine…..all I know is they came from an old Self Addressed kit many moons ago.
VW Beetle Rubber Stamp – Fun Stamps
Happy Birthday Stamp – Whispers Words
Gold paper clip – Stash
Fibres - Stash

No comments: