Thursday 2 August 2007

OMG - I’ve been tagged!

Now that I’ve been blogging for just over two weeks Kathy has decided that it’s time for me to receive my first tag, so apparently all I have to do is follow the rules below and I get to proudly display this tag for the Global Bumper Card Society

The Rules

1) Send ONE card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?

2) Tag (yes, I know, but this is the only way to spread this) 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).

3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.If you get tagged again (we can all hope, can't we), send another card!There's more information about how this tag began here

Now as I said before, bearing in mind I’ve only been blogging a short time I don’t really know that many people yet but I think I’ve managed to come up with a list of five people so here we go…….

Lythan (Slightly Squiffy)
Lythan has become a true friend to me since we meet on the Crafts By Carolyn forum. We are lucky enough to be able to share crafting time together and she has the most amazing talent when it comes to scrapbooking and making cards.

Anice (Funkyhand Thoughts)
Now, I don’t know Anise at all but she was one of the first people to welcome me to blogging. So this is my way of saying hi and thanks for the warm welcome.

The next two people are also old friends from CbyC

Sheila (Manicstamper)
And
Wendy (Craftybutterfly)
Both of these ladies are so so talented, just check out their blogs and you’ll see what I mean. Even the most simplest of cards that they make look absolutely amazing and I hope that given time I can pick up lots of tips in the hope of improving my own attempts at rubber stamping.

And last but not least another lady who I don’t really know.

Rainowgirl (One Day When I’m Feeling Blue)
Di makes beautiful cards and scrapbook layouts but she also paints the most amazing pictures.
Not only that, she’s a Virgo the same as me.

No comments: