Thursday 23 August 2007

Last one tonight

And last but not least, a double whammy.

This is a card that covers two challenges.
Daring Cardmakers Dot Dot Dot Dash Dash Dash where they say :-

We'd like you to make a card featuring dots and dashes, spots and stripes - that's it, a nice easy and fun little theme for you to play with - just make sure you get both spots AND stripes on your card.

and I’ve also used yet another card sketch from Di Hickman. I think I’ve caught up with these at last!


.


The papers from Prima and were some of those that Kathy gave to me when we meet up last month. I love these colours, they’re so bright and sunny …….. and as that’s just about all the sun we are likely to see (when will it ever stop raining) I’d best make the most of it I think.

I’ve also used Orange and Lime Green Bazzil, Dunelm and Auntie Sarah’s Blooms, Sheer ribbon and some little Peel Off corners.
The chipboard 50 was from Papermania (I think) and has been inked and then covered in three layers of UTEE, the last layer being mixed with Extra fine glitter and edged with a gold pen.

4 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love what you did with this sketch - and the colours are right up my street!

Spot-On said...

cool! love the colors on this! great card, TFS!

Andrea, said...

Great card, such lovely colours and the flowers are brill

stamp and scrape said...

Gorgeous colours, and lovely interpretation of the sketch.
Ros