Wednesday 18 July 2007

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome girls and your kind comments about my first attempt at a dare.


I have to say it feels good being a part of something again and I look forward to catching up with more old friends as time goes on.

I’m going to the pictures to see Harry Potter (or it could be Shrek the 3rd) later so crafting for me today but I do still have something to show you.

I’ve been busy making some chipboard Friendship books for three special people who had birthdays recently. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of the first two which were both round but a certain ‘Swiss Miss’ had a birthday yesterday……..Happy Birthday Nicki…… and I remembered to take piccies of that one before posting it off to Switzerland.

I decided to make her the accordion purse kit that came with the Crate Avenue Collection (Crate Paper) that I brought from Funky Kits a while back and I know it’s safe to show you because I know she’s received it.

All the papers used are Basic Grey – Scarlet’s Letter (I really had to force myself to cut these up because they are so gorgeous)

and the various embellishments are from my enormous stash.













































2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hello........long time no see. Fab to know you are in Blogland.
Love your book......it is fabulous........I would have needed elephant strength tranquilisers before cutting up the paper though.....lol!!!

Kathy said...

OH wow, Sue, this is amazing - I just can't believe I've not noticed it before